Costa Rica has become a popular tourist destination for people from all over the world, and especially the United States. It's a convenient place, a year-round tropical climate and 800 miles of coastline, creating the perfect destination for business or pleasure.
In recent years, several companies in America have opened offices near the coast of Costa Rica. The country's educated, talented workforce is an additional impetus for a variety of industries, including the information technology sector. And every visitor to Costa Rica, whether for business or pleasure, gets to experience what is characterized as a "Pura Vida" lifestyle. This open and happy culture tends to help people relax and feel comfortable.
5 luxury accommodations to try out while traveling to Costa Rica
Whether you are traveling to Costa Rica for business or pleasure, chances are that you want to be somewhere you will really enjoy. Be sure to book a hotel in advance to get the perfect accommodation for your visit. Check out these 5 luxurious tourist destinations that are available in Costa Rica. These locations have been selected based on customer location, amenities, and glowing customer reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica on the Papagayo Peninsula: Situated right on the Gulf of Papagayo, this resort offers 5-star travel experience with full beach access and free WiFi. The resort offers many swimming pools, fitness facilities, restaurants, bars, tennis courts and golf courses. This resort is the perfect retreat and full of various entertainment options depending on your needs and interests.
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront and Rainforest Resort at Manuel Antonio National Park: Located near the rainforest, private paths and white sandy beaches, this resort offers great views and entertainment for thrill seekers. This resort has received the Five Sustainability Leaf Award for carbon neutral sustainable accommodation and a vibrant neighborhood. This resort is ideal for nature lovers and adventurous souls.
- PURE Condo Resort: Located on the Herradura Bay, this 5-star luxury resort allows guests to immerse themselves in the Pura Vida lifestyle and relax by the water. This resort is located an hour away from the international airport and makes traveling painless. This resort allows guests to enjoy themselves at home in beautiful apartments that are perfect for families, couples or those traveling alone. This location offers guests the opportunity to browse local shops and get a taste for rich cuisine in nearby restaurants.
- Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort: Tabacon Resort is located in the middle of the tropical rainforest near the magnificent Arenal volcano and is a destination suitable for queens and kings! This resort offers guests something truly relaxing – a thermal river that has formed waterfalls, streams, swimming pools and ponds. This peaceful landscape allows guests to relax and enjoy nature at its best. Plenty of amenities are available at Tabacon, including spa services, rainforest restaurants and superb hotel rooms. This resort creates a relaxing holiday for all guests.
- Fine Rosa Blanca: Located in Santa Barbara, Costa Rica, this coffee plantation and inn was built right in the middle of beautiful gardens that produce coffee beans. This resort is accessible, located just 20 minutes from the international airport. With great views, sumptuous dining and refreshing pool and beach access, this resort offers a luxurious experience for all guests.
As a US-based agile software development company with offices in San Jose, Costa Rica, we have come to know all of the great places to stay, whether you are visiting for work, pleasure or a combination of both. All of the resources described above offer a unique experience for guests who seek to relax and capture the Pura Vida lifestyle. For more information on visiting Costa Rica, follow our blog to learn about some interesting facts about the country and places to visit on your trip.