With this article today I am going to share with you 06 travel tips for female travelers. So if you are a female traveler who enjoys going solo and has security questions, these hacks will certainly help you to protect yourself.
As a travel blogger, I always receive emails from my female readers about their safety when traveling alone or even with friends.
Guess we've all heard these lines:
- The world is not a nice place.
- This country is not safe
- You can be a target for locals
Well, unscrew it!
Yes, there are people who have bad intentions but trust me, the numbers are very small.
I have traveled to many countries and the places that have been called hostile are the ones where I have found the friendliest people.
Understand one, that there are certain situations that are not in our hand. So ignore it better.
So with these 06 travel offers, I would try to help you feel safe abroad.
So let's get started.
- Courtesy: Courtesy and a smiling face are one of the best things a traveler can do. In all parts of the world, if you hold a smiling face and are polite, you can take on the most difficult situations.
- Saying no: Always keep one thing in mind; if you smell something fishy, say & # 39; New & # 39 ;. As usual, your gut feelings have an idea of what's ahead. For example, if someone is trying to be friends with you and you are not feeling well, just say & # 39; New & # 39; in a polite way.
- Don't travel overnight: Yes, this is another point you always have in mind when traveling solo. If you go from A to points B, it is always recommended to cover the distance in the morning.
- Cheating Knowledge: Before you visit any country, be it the UK, India, Malaysia, Russia or any other country, you must do your homework on various cheats that other travelers face. Doing your homework is a necessity. So try to do your research. It will certainly help you to understand what you should and should not do when facing the same issue.
- Appropriate attire: In some cultures, people prefer attire when visiting churches, mosques, temples, and other religious sites. In addition, if you have a tattoo, try covering it, as not everyone likes it. So always try to cover your body and not show the skin in some countries.
- Cab safety: always try to have your belongings with you in the back seat, so if you need to jump out of the cab, you can do so without considering it. Next, always have the number of the taxi with you, so that in any mishaps you can share the number with the police or your immediate family.
So here were my 06 travel times for female travelers. Hope you liked it.